Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Pending Edit and Photo

Busselton Well me and Brooke went to Busselton with Nana and Gandad! We went to all sors of pases. I got to go no a staieg. I wos a rasterbowt. Brooke liked the fams! I liked when the Butterfly flyed on my bag!


The girls went to a place where they heated glass up to make paper weights and star fish, ate fish-n-chips at a lovely restaurant.


Earrings

Brooke saw lots of earring in Busselton but Nana wouldn’t let her have her ears piecerd, wanting to wait for Mum’s approval. On the following Saturday Mum took Brooke to the chemist and there were lots and lots of pretty earrings, so Brooke chose a pink pair and she had her ears pierced. She was very brave and did not cry at all.





The Perth Royal Show

Mum and the girls went to the Perth Royal Show with Big Brooke, Emily and their families. The girls enjoyed the spinning cups ride and fishing with a magnet. Brooke bought the My Little Pony showbag and CJ got the Bratz Diamond bag.


Toodyay with Big Brooke and Emily





Jessie the dog







The Picnic









No comments: